Develop-U apprenticeship complaints policy:
What You Can Expect From Us
- We always aim to respond promptly to your enquiry.
- We will treat you with fairness and courtesy at all times.
- We will treat in confidence any personal or organisational details you give us.
- We will try to resolve your enquiry the first time you contact us.
- We will clearly explain any action we intend to take to resolve your enquiry.
- If we need more time to look into your query, we will keep you informed about our progress, usually by telephone.
- If you are making a complaint we aim to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- If we can’t resolve your complaint immediately, we will assign you a dedicated Develop-U Regional Manager.
Making an Enquiry or Complaint
We aim to deliver the best service to our customers. From time to time, where this has not happened, we are committed to investigating and doing our best to put the situation right for you.
We define a complaint as ‘any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer in relation to our service or products’. We aim to resolve all complaints fully and as quickly as possible.
Here are our contact details for you to use at any point in the complaints process:
Phone: 01709-789567 Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Develop-U Customer Services, Fusion@Magna, Magna Way, Rotherham, S60 1FE.
Some tips that may help you when you contact us:
- Please include your full name, address and telephone number, when contacting us via email or letter
- Tell us clearly what the problem is and what you would like us to do about it. We will explain clearly to you what we intend to do about your problem.
- Keep copies of any letters or emails you send us until your enquiry or problem is resolved.
Resolving Your Complaint
In order to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, we follow a 3 Stage process – which we’ve outlined below.
Stage 1. Contact us with your complaint
We’ll record your complaint and try to resolve your issue straightaway. You’ll be pleased to know that most complaints are resolved at this stage.
A complaint may be submitted in various ways, letter, E-Mail, telephone conversation or verbal comment. However the complaint will only be accepted as a formal complaint if received by E-Mail or letter with a date and signature.
For complaints related to the results of assessments/ examinations reference should be made to the appeals process.
Stage 2. We’ll work to resolve your complaint
If we have been unable to resolve your case promptly, we’ll pass it to a member of our senior management team. We will also send you information on how we’ll handle your complaint by letter or email. Your dedicated Develop-U Regional Manager will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible – that’s within 14 days for around 90% of customers.
If your complaint remains open beyond that time, we’ll provide you with a regular status update in writing.
When your Develop-U Regional Manager first gets in touch with you, they will provide contact details so you’re able to get in touch at any point while they are working to resolve your complaint.
Stage 3. Making sure you’re happy with our proposed solution
Rest assured, we will work hard to resolve your issue within 8 weeks, as is the case for around 97% of customers. If your dedicated Develop-U Regional Manager is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can request an internal review to try to reach a resolution. A Develop-U Director will lead the review to determine the cause and any corrective actions to be taken. This will be communicated to the originator of the complaint.